Judge Eduardo Robreno
A former IRS worker at the Philadelphia Service Center who admitted to using her position to steal her former landlord’s identity appeared before a federal court judge Thursday for sentencing.
A Philadelphia mob jury could work Super Bowl Sunday if the panel doesn’t reach a verdict this week in the sports betting and loansharking case.
- Sisters Ejected From King Of Prussia Mall Over Profane Cancer Hats
- Pedestrian Struck, Killed By SEPTA Train Near Philmont Station
- Italian Artist's Mosaic Tile Pieces On Display At Pennsylvania Convention Center
- SEPTA Police Chief Tweets Picture Of Alleged Phone Snatcher
- Report Urges End To Automatic Teacher Tenure In Philadelphia Public Schools
- Too Quick To Tweet Israel 65- Kidcast Photos Rittenhouse Row Spring... Stotesbury Cup Regatta-...