What gives writer-director Judd Apatow’s latest slice-of-life comedy its “oomph” is the sometimes brutal honesty on display in this exploration of marital struggle and parenting fumble.
For moviegoers, December means the climax to the year’s big-screen release schedule is now upon us.
“The Five-Year Engagement” is a charmer that aims for sustained amusement rather than knee-slapping hysteria and amounts to two hours of smart, agreeable entertainment.
If there’s any lingering doubt about Paul Rudd’s supremacy as a leading man on light-comedy patrol, “Wanderlust” makes it official.
Is “Zookeeper” a keeper? Anything but.
- Police Say Missing 12-Year-Old Boy Has Been Found
- Camden County Veterans Remembered At Memorial Day Weekend Ceremony
- Cape May-Lewes Ferry Canceled For High Winds
- Pa. State Police Issue Amber Alert For Abducted Girl
- Gun Rights Advocates March To Protest Philadelphia Ordinance That Bans Firearms On City Property
- Tractor Trailer Carrying... Operation Brotherly Love: ... Namaste: Yoga Poses For... WANTED
- Too Quick To Tweet Israel 65- Kidcast Photos Rittenhouse Row Spring... Stotesbury Cup Regatta-...
- WIP Morning Show Intern... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... 138th Preakness Stakes Italian Market Festival
- Celebrity Photobombs GHI @Home - Copper Roofing Students Protest Budget Cuts... Barn, House Engulfed In Blaze...