Chris discusses liberals in the media turning away from President Obama. He talks to Steve Cordasco on Finance Friday, CBS 3′s Beasley Reece about Mike Patterson and Hunter Pence and former Chairman of the Pennsylvania Liquor Control Board, Jonathan Newman, about privatizing the state stores.
Chris discusses a scandal that my be brewing for Congressman Chaka Fattah, the controversy surrounding “Truck Nuts” and former New Jersey Governor John Corzine being a possible replacement for Treasury Secretary Tim Geithner.
- Suspect Wanted In Sex Assault Of 15-Year-Old In Philadelphia
- Christie Acknowledges Progress Made, But Says 'It’s Not Where I Want It To Be'
- Bucks County Unveils Plans For Global War On Terror Memorial, But They Need Help Covering The Costs
- Rapper To Project Music Video Onto 3 Philadelphia Landmarks
- Police Search For Missing 12-Year-Old Boy In Philadelphia
- Tractor Trailer Carrying... Operation Brotherly Love: ... Namaste: Yoga Poses For... WANTED
- Too Quick To Tweet Israel 65- Kidcast Photos Rittenhouse Row Spring... Stotesbury Cup Regatta-...
- WIP Morning Show Intern... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... 138th Preakness Stakes Italian Market Festival
- Celebrity Photobombs GHI @Home - Copper Roofing Students Protest Budget Cuts... Barn, House Engulfed In Blaze...