The candidates in one of the most competitive races in the country have cast their votes. In New Jersey’s third district, John Adler and Jon Runyan pulled their respective levers.
Adler was at Ponzio’s Diner, in Cherry Hill; Runyan was in Ocean County.
A new Franklin and Marshall College Poll shows Republican Pat Toomey reestablishing his lead over Democrat Joe Sestak. In New Jersey, a Monmouth University survey shows Jon Runyan taking his first lead over Democrat John Adler.
John Adler and Jon Runyan, who are vying for a seat in the state’s third congressional district, had a debate in New Jersey last night which was heard on 1210 WPHT.
In Campaign 2010, from the Jersey Shore to the big suburban counties in Pennsylvania, the tightness of several congressional races is causing a lot of campaign advisers to lose sleep.
In South Jersey, a dustup is underway in campaign 2010 with one party calling for an investigation.
KYW’s Larry Kane takes a look at two local races where candidates are feeling the pressure in the final weeks before election day.
“John Adler needs to start answering questions. He’s been stonewalling on this issue for a week.”
There are reports suggesting that supporters of South Jersey Congressman John Adler worked to get a third party candidate on next month’s ballot.
With Election Day right around the corner, desperation has already arrived for some local candidates.
The pace is quickening in a race between a rugged political fighter and an ex-Eagle known for his toughness.
The day after Labor Day marks the traditional unofficial start to the political season, and this year promises to provide plenty of drama and heated controversy.
In New Jersey’s third congressional district, congressman John Adler is being challenged by former Eagles lineman Jon Runyan.
With more than two months before voters go to the polls, a new poll show the incumbent ahead in New Jersey’s hottest congressional race.
by KYW’s David Madden One of the nation’s prime congressional races took center stage on Wednesday morning on the radio, as WPHT — KYW’s sister station — hosted a debate between incumbent South Jersey Democrat […]
- Many Folks Spending Memorial Day Weekend Doing A Lot Of…Nothing
- Suspect Wanted In Sex Assault Of 15-Year-Old In Philadelphia
- Christie Acknowledges Progress Made, But Says 'It’s Not Where I Want It To Be'
- Bucks County Unveils Plans For Global War On Terror Memorial, But They Need Help Covering The Costs
- Rapper To Project Music Video Onto 3 Philadelphia Landmarks
- Tractor Trailer Carrying... Operation Brotherly Love: ... Namaste: Yoga Poses For... WANTED
- Too Quick To Tweet Israel 65- Kidcast Photos Rittenhouse Row Spring... Stotesbury Cup Regatta-...
- WIP Morning Show Intern... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... 138th Preakness Stakes Italian Market Festival
- Celebrity Photobombs GHI @Home - Copper Roofing Students Protest Budget Cuts... Barn, House Engulfed In Blaze...