The Pennsylvania Ballet presents it latest program at the Academy of Music from May 9th through 12th.
What gives writer-director Judd Apatow’s latest slice-of-life comedy its “oomph” is the sometimes brutal honesty on display in this exploration of marital struggle and parenting fumble.
It’s satire disguised as the movie equivalent of a whoopee cushion.
So what do June, July, and August have in store for us as mainstream attractions compete for box office dollars? Plenty!
“In Ireland, a woman can propose to a man on the 29th of February,” says John Lithgow’s character in the rom-com movie “Leap Year.”
Had it cut loose a bit from its namesake original, “Footloose” might have been fancy-free. Instead, it’s got retread written all over it.
Say hello once again to the apes of wrath.
- Local Non-Profit Awards Scholarships To Young Social Activists
- Delaware Police Investigate Attempted Abduction Of 9-Year-Old Girl
- $590M-Plus Powerball: 1 Winning Ticket Sold In Florida
- Victim Claims $24K Stolen During Home Invasion In Philadelphia
- Crews Work To Repair Overnight Water Main Break In Fishtown