Prosecutors detailed the horrific crash that killed Philadelphia Police highway patrol officer Brian Lorenzo in July, and the alleged drunk driver charged with killing him has been ordered held for trial.
The widow of officer Brian Lorenzo, who was killed by an alleged drunk driver last month, has now filed a civil suit.
Eyewitness News was there as Margaret Leck, the mother of John Leck Jr., returned home, Monday afternoon. She returned home with her daughter, who quickly commented on Officer Brian Lorenzo.
- Three Children Injured In Southwest Philadelphia House Fire
- Local Non-Profit To Name ‘Best Storyteller In Philadelphia’
- Philadelphia Remains 5th Largest City In Country
- Historical Monument To Overlook Graves Of Veterans In Philadelphia
- Author Hopes To Lure People Back Into Studying History With Book On Civil War
- Tractor Trailer Carrying... Operation Brotherly Love: ... Namaste: Yoga Poses For... WANTED
- Too Quick To Tweet Israel 65- Kidcast Photos Rittenhouse Row Spring... Stotesbury Cup Regatta-...
- WIP Morning Show Intern... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... 138th Preakness Stakes Italian Market Festival
- Celebrity Photobombs GHI @Home - Copper Roofing Students Protest Budget Cuts... Barn, House Engulfed In Blaze...