It’s a timely, quietly powerful cautionary tale about a failing farming community faced with an offer from a big company that could bail them out of financial misery. But at what cost?
For moviegoers, December means the climax to the year’s big-screen release schedule is now upon us.
The weekend’s new attractions led the way at the box office, which exceeded expectations for Super Bowl weekend, traditionally slow at multiplexes.
“Big Miracle” is a romantic, PG-rated family drama based on this real-life international event which occurred toward the end of the Cold War, before the instantaneous news era we now find ourselves in.
It’s less something old than it is something new, but this “Something Borrowed” may make some folks blue, especially those seeking a formulaic romcom.
- Review Of Philadelphia Police Policies Gets Underway
- Judge Imposes Maximum Sentence On Man For Violent Robbery Of Elderly Woman
- Car Carrier Crashes Into Low Clearance Bridge In Whitemarsh
- Man Shot By Police In Carney's Point After Car Stop
- Source: Federal Funds Might Be Made Available For Philadelphia Schools
- Most Romantic US Honeymoon... GHI @Home - Metal Shingle /... 11th Annual Gary Papa 5K Run-... Athletes We Wish Stayed In...
- Tiger Woods At The US Open At... Final Round: The U.S. Open At... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Behind the Scenes: TP...
- Orr At The Shore 2013 NCC Retro-Rama Party The Philadelphia Diamonds Of... 2013 US Open At Merion
- Storm Photos: June 13, 2013 WIP Morning Show Father's Day... US Open At Merion Practice... Julius Erving Through The...