Chris discusses Philadelphia Police Chief Charles Ramsey’s tesitmony in Congress about assault weapons, John Kerry’s confirmation hearings for Secretary of State, and Katie Couric’s interview with Manti Te’o. He talks to Walt Hunter about the murder of a Center City doctor, Steve Cordasco on Finance Friday, and Comedian Brian Posehn.
The Brain Dead Republican Congress has had some low points, but last week’s Senate vote on a United Nations treaty for the disabled was notable in its outrageousness.
Chris recounts his evening buying Powerball tickets and a Christmas tree. He previews President Obama’s lunch with Mitt Romney later today and talks to Congressman Pat Meehan about the prospect of Republicans agreeing to raise taxes to avoid the fiscal cliff. He also debates whether any conditions should be placed on shore communities rebuilding after Hurricane Sandy.
Obviously, one does not need a math degree of any sort to realize that something is amiss with these figures and thereby needs further explanation. It appears as though their number of those who found work, the number of new jobs created, or both are inaccurate.
Opinion: Obama Passes The Buck On Debate Loss Just Like He Blames Others For Failures Of Past 4 Years
As usual, President Barack Obama is passing the blame. On the campaign trail in Denver on Thursday, Obama was spreading the blame around for his pathetic debate performance on Wednesday night against GOP presidential challenger Mitt Romney.
In an odd turn of events, the Republicans in Tampa nominated real life versions of their cartoon versions of Kerry and Gore. Republicans thought John Kerry should be criticized for changing positions. But Kerry is not in the same league as Romney who ran as a pro-choice candidate and promised to do more for gay rights than Ted Kennedy.
Chris discusses the latest controversy about Mitt Romney’s tax returns and President Obama’s appearance on a sports talk radio show in Columbus Ohio. He talks to Steve Cordasco on Finance Friday and CBS 3′s Beasley Reece about the Phillies moves at the trade deadline.
Chris reviews the controversy surrounding Mitt Romney’s trip to WaWa. He checks in with the Philly Post’s Kevin Cirilli at the Jerry Sandusky Trial and talks to Political strategist Mary Matalin about the upcoming Presidential Election.
Top Republicans have been unable to agree on a new map of Pennsylvania’s 18 congressional districts after weeks of private meetings and, with campaign season already under way, they acknowledge they are still working through differences over politics and geography.
Chris doesn’t want Republicans to play into President Obama’s hands during the dispute over raising the debt ceiling. He reviews the assault of a TV reporter by and animal hoarder and talks to Phillies Play-by-Play Announcer Scott Franzke and FOX Business Host Gerri Willis
- CBS News Reporter Sharyl Attkisson Says Her Computers May Have Been Tampered With
- Lehigh County Couple Charged In Theft Of $854K From Township
- La Salle University's President To Step Down In May 2014
- Philadelphia Author Wins National Science Fiction Writing Award
- Man Injured After Box Of Ammunition Explodes In Delaware
- Too Quick To Tweet Israel 65- Kidcast Photos Rittenhouse Row Spring... Stotesbury Cup Regatta-...
- WIP Morning Show Intern... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... 138th Preakness Stakes Italian Market Festival
- Celebrity Photobombs GHI @Home - Copper Roofing Students Protest Budget Cuts... Barn, House Engulfed In Blaze...
- 2013 Stotesbury Cup Regatta Angelina Jolie Through The... 8th Annual Ride Of Silence Prince Harry Visits Sandy...