Veteran mob lawyer Edwin Jacobs gave closing arguments Monday on behalf of accused Philadelphia mob boss Joseph “Uncle Joe” Ligambi.
After a full day of opening statements yesterday, testimony is scheduled to begin this morning in the federal racketeering conspiracy trial of alleged mob boss Joseph Ligambi and six other men.
Cold-blooded mobsters, or victims targeted by overzealous and desperate authorities? That’s the choice laid out for the jury.
Jury selection begins today in a case of alleged extortion, loan sharking, gambling, and witness intimidation by a criminal organization that has operated for decades.
- Delaware County SPCA Offering Free Pet Adoptions For Vets And Military Families
- Google To Roll Out New Feature That Allows Users To Send Money Via Gmail
- Nutter's Tax Plan For Philadelphia School Funding Introduced in City Council
- State Police: Missing Montgomery County College Student Found Safe
- Officials: At Least 1 NJ Bar Under Investigation Served Fake Alcohol To Customers
- Operation Brotherly Love: ... Namaste: Yoga Poses For... WANTED Too Quick To Tweet
- Israel 65- Kidcast Photos Rittenhouse Row Spring... Stotesbury Cup Regatta-... WIP Morning Show Intern...
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... 138th Preakness Stakes Italian Market Festival Celebrity Photobombs
- GHI @Home - Copper Roofing Students Protest Budget Cuts... Barn, House Engulfed In Blaze... 2013 Stotesbury Cup Regatta