Proven Job Search aims to make the job application process a little easier, letting you search CraigsList and SimplyHired, then apply for positions of interest in seconds.
Unless you have an employment contract for a set term or are party to a collective bargaining agreement, you are what’s known as an employee at will. That means that you can be terminated at any time for any reason – just not a discriminatory reason.
With hiring on the upswing in 2012, several articles, including those written by CareerBuilder.com, The Business Insider, and Salary.com, discuss things you should never put on your resume.
Doesn’t everyone who sends out a resume embellish it just a little? What’s your obligation to be precisely truthful?
- Historic Uptown Theater Celebrates Black Music Month By Opening Doors for Tours
- Actor James Gandolfini Dies In Italy At Age 51
- Dom Speaks With Pa. Senator Chuck McIlhinney About Liquor Bill
- Germantown High School Graduates Its Final Class Ever
- Lien Placed On Home Of Philadelphia Mayor For Failure To Pay PGW Bill
- Most Romantic US Honeymoon... GHI @Home - Metal Shingle /... Athletes We Wish Stayed In... Tiger Woods At The US Open At...
- Final Round: The U.S. Open At... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Behind the Scenes: TP... Orr At The Shore 2013
- NCC Retro-Rama Party The Philadelphia Diamonds Of... 11th Annual Gary Papa 5K Run-... 2013 US Open At Merion
- Storm Photos: June 13, 2013 WIP Morning Show Father's Day... US Open At Merion Practice... Julius Erving Through The...