New Jersey legislators have once again approved a plan to allow for online gambling within the state. And this time, proponents expect Governor Chris Christie to approve it.
Chris talks to New Jersey State Senator Jim Whelan about electronic gambling in Atlantic CIty, Steve Cordasco about a bank settlement on mortgage abuses, Beasley Reece about Phillies Spring Training and Comedian Bob Marley.
No surprises in legislative elections in the Garden State.
Unless you have been living in a cave you know by now that I have an addiction to politics, especially covering politicos.
- Emergency Drill To Take Place At Fairmont Station Of Broad Street Subway
- Bank Embezzler Pays Steep Prices After Lying Her Way To A 1 Day Sentencing
- Author Explains How To Cut Plastic Out Of Your Life
- Pennsylvania Indicting Grand Jury Option Used In Chester County Murder
- Free Library Of Philadelphia Works To Attract Millennials