No. 4-seeded Syracuse shut down No. 3 Marquette 55-39 Saturday to earn coach Jim Boeheim his fourth trip to the Final Four.
Syracuse has been under investigation for possible NCAA violations, mostly in its basketball program, for at least a year, according to two reports.
The Big East tournament will have a touch of a wake to it this week. When games end, there will be plenty of reminiscing about rivalries and talk of what is to come.
To the surprise of more than a few, we’re going to have a hockey season after all.
Basketball is about to take over.
Syracuse is losing their starting center, Fab Melo, for the length of the NCAA tournament.
- Annual Bike Ride Raises Funds To Preserve Land In Chester County
- Bala Cynwyd Library To Official Open Doors After Renovation
- Author Looks At Meaning Of Being Disabled, Strength Of Conviction
- Positively Philadelphia: A Brooklyn Flea Market Hops To Philadelphia
- Villanova Graduates Largest Group Of Female Engineering