But the sweep netted more than that.
Councilman Jim Kenney wants voters to decide on a proposed change that would require candidates to resign from other elected offices before running in Philadelphia.
The speaker of the Pennsylvania House is asking a federal court for guidance in the aftermath of a state Supreme Court ruling that has thrown elections for state legislative seats into chaos.
Corruption in the Philadelphia Sheriff’s office leads to another guilty plea.
Newly elected Philadelphia sheriff Jewell Williams oversaw his first mortgage foreclosure sale on Tuesday, and pledged a new era of openness and honesty at the scandal-plagued sheriff’s office.
Newly elected Sheriff Jewell Williams will preside over his first mortgage foreclosure sale this morning. A number of those properties have a ritzy addresses.
There is a new sheriff in town. Jewell Williams has been sworn in as Sheriff of Philadelphia and has promised to clean house in the beleaguered department.
There’s a new sheriff in town.
- President Obama To Visit Jersey Shore With Gov. Christie On Tuesday
- CBS Philly Stations Raise More Than $225,000 For Oklahoma Disaster Victims
- Local Eagle Scout Says Boy Scouts' Vote To Allow Gay Members Still May Generate Disconnect
- Corbett Says Latino Comment Taken Out Of Context
- Campbell Soup Buys Organic Baby Food Company
- Operation Brotherly Love: ... Namaste: Yoga Poses For... WANTED Too Quick To Tweet
- Israel 65- Kidcast Photos Rittenhouse Row Spring... Stotesbury Cup Regatta-... WIP Morning Show Intern...
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... 138th Preakness Stakes Italian Market Festival Celebrity Photobombs
- GHI @Home - Copper Roofing Students Protest Budget Cuts... Barn, House Engulfed In Blaze... 2013 Stotesbury Cup Regatta