JEVS Human Services
160 Philadelphia area women will gather tomorrow night for a Seder to help economically needy residents enjoy the season.
Times are tough, and keeping a positive attitude as you begin your job search in Philadelphia may be easier said than done. To start you on your way, here are the top resources for job seekers in the City of Brotherly Love.
There are 17 young adults in the first “Culinary Connections” class, sponsored by JEVS Human Services in Philadelphia.
This week, a Philadelphia-based service organization marks its 70th year helping residents.
Computer-phobia can be a detriment (a BIG detriment) in job-hunting and it’s up to the job-seeker to adapt.
- Movie Theater Tries To Do Right By Couple With Down Syndrome, After They Say They Were Mistreated
- Many Folks Spending Memorial Day Weekend Doing A Lot Of…Nothing
- Suspect Wanted In Sex Assault Of 15-Year-Old In Philadelphia
- Christie Acknowledges Progress Made, But Says 'It’s Not Where I Want It To Be'
- Bucks County Unveils Plans For Global War On Terror Memorial, But They Need Help Covering The Costs
- Tractor Trailer Carrying... Operation Brotherly Love: ... Namaste: Yoga Poses For... WANTED
- Too Quick To Tweet Israel 65- Kidcast Photos Rittenhouse Row Spring... Stotesbury Cup Regatta-...
- WIP Morning Show Intern... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... 138th Preakness Stakes Italian Market Festival
- Celebrity Photobombs GHI @Home - Copper Roofing Students Protest Budget Cuts... Barn, House Engulfed In Blaze...