There weren’t many competitive races on the ballot and voter turnout was likely to be less than 10 percent, but two powerful Democratic lawmakers were fighting to keep their jobs in Tuesday’s New Jersey primary.
- Local Non-Profit Awards Scholarships To Young Social Activists
- Delaware Police Investigate Attempted Abduction Of 9-Year-Old Girl
- $590M-Plus Powerball: 1 Winning Ticket Sold In Florida
- Victim Claims $24K Stolen During Home Invasion In Philadelphia
- Crews Work To Repair Overnight Water Main Break In Fishtown