On Friday, President Barack Obama told his supporters at a campaign rally – inside a public high school, no less – to vote for revenge!
Chris talks to Phillies OF Hunter Pence about his upcoming charity event, Steve Cordasco about Facebook’s IPO, CBS 3′s Beasley Reece to preview the Sixers and Phillies weekends, and Breitbart.com’s Larry O’Connor about biography discovered of President Obama claiming he was born in Kenya.
Chris talks to Senator Pat Toomey about the Jobs Act and the Republican Presidential Primary. He investigates the hierarchy of grocery stores, asks who is to blame to the deadly fire in Kensington and laments the Phillies slow start and stagnant offense.
- Local Red Cross Sends Help To Oklahoma Tornado Disaster Area
- 2 Injured After Car Slams Into Wall Outside Yeadon Fire Department
- Study: Obesity Rates Highest Among Transportation Workers
- Penalty Phase Begins In Kaboni Savage Murder Case
- Judge To Decide In Several Weeks Whether To Throw Out Corbett’s Case Against NCAA
- Too Quick To Tweet Israel 65- Kidcast Photos Rittenhouse Row Spring... Stotesbury Cup Regatta-...
- WIP Morning Show Intern... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... 138th Preakness Stakes Italian Market Festival
- Celebrity Photobombs GHI @Home - Copper Roofing Students Protest Budget Cuts... Barn, House Engulfed In Blaze...
- 2013 Stotesbury Cup Regatta Angelina Jolie Through The... 8th Annual Ride Of Silence Prince Harry Visits Sandy...