If you’re hitting the road this holiday, you won’t be alone.
“I thought we changed our direction, and as I sit here today I’m not sure we have,” Pennsylvania auditor general Jack Wagner said.
The end of daylight saving meant time to turn the clock back an hour.
Triple AAA has chimed in on the battle over how to use more than $29 million in unused economic development money at the Delaware River Port Authority.
Tonight we will move our clocks back one hour and it’s a time to put safety first, particularly when it comes to driving.
- Corbett May Have To Settle For Watered Down Pension Reform Bill
- Cyclist In Critical Condition After Crashing Into Fence In Fairmount Park
- SRC Votes To Revise Outdated School Donation Policy
- Audit Reveals Problems With 2012 Election At Philadelphia Polling Places
- Masterman Students, Teachers Run To Raise Money For Extracurriculars
- James Gandolfini Most Romantic US Honeymoon... GHI @Home - Metal Shingle /... Athletes We Wish Stayed In...
- Tiger Woods At The US Open At... Final Round: The U.S. Open At... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Behind the Scenes: TP...
- Orr At The Shore 2013 NCC Retro-Rama Party The Philadelphia Diamonds Of... 11th Annual Gary Papa 5K Run-...
- 2013 US Open At Merion Storm Photos: June 13, 2013 WIP Morning Show Father's Day... US Open At Merion Practice...