Police say an early morning shooting put three men in the hospital. It happened inside a Chinese Food Store on 5th and Cumberland Streets in North Philadelphia.
Lititz Detective Sergeant John Schofield – the lead investigator in her disappearance – says now that the case has made national headlines, the department is receiving calls from people in Florida who say they knew her.
Police say 35-year-old Susan Stillwaggon is facing charges after she told friends, family, and even her own son, he was sick with cancer.
Police arrested and charged 36-year-old Brian Burke Wednesday for an alleged road rage incident last week.
Amtrak Police Department is stepping up patrols and conducting increased sweeps of stations and track right-of-way’s.
Long Beach Township Mayor Joe Mancini says crews have been working seven days a week to get the island up, running, and ready for the spring and summer seasons.
If you want one of the best cheesesteaks in Philadelphia, many will point you to the iconic establishment known as Chinks Steak’s in the Northeast.
Gas prices are on another dreaded upward climb. For the past month, they’ve risen almost every day.
If you’re still looking for that special someone, take heart. One Philadelphia woman turned romance into a science and found love.
A group of Philadelphia Housing Authority residents were upset Wednesday when they showed up for their normally scheduled GED class at the John F. Street Community Center in North Philadelphia, only to learn it was canceled, and will now be held in South Philadelphia.
This Christmas, as churches across the region celebrate the birth of Christ, two Philadelphia churches came together to give food and fellowship to those who may not otherwise have it.
Chris covers every angle of the aftermath from Hurricane Sandy. He talks to Pennsylvania Governor Tom Corbett and reviews the steps he and New Jersey Governor Chris Christie took to keep people safe and restore services. He also talks to CBS 3′s Jenn Bernstein and Walt Hunter in Atlantic City.
Chris keeps you up to date with the forecast changes in advance of Hurricane Sandy. He talks to Ray Didinger about the Eagles loss yesterday, Michael Bronstein and Jeff Roe on the Monday Morning Matchup, and New Jersey Republican Senate Candidate Joe Kyrillos.
Fire officials say they responded around 5:30 a.m. to the Hampton Inn at 13th and Race Streets, when something triggered the alarm system. The building was then evacuated of all 366 people.
NCAA leaders planned to announce sanctions against Penn State’s football program at a Monday morning press conference in Indianapolis.
- Princeton Puts 'Great Gatsby' Manuscript Online
- Police Asking Motorists To Avoid Erial Road In Camden County Due To Oil Spill
- Meehan Talks To Local Vets About Combatting Sexual Assault In The Military
- Dom Giordano Speaks To Donald Rumsfeld About His New Book
- No Bail For Faith Healing Couple Charged In Son's Death
- Operation Brotherly Love: ... Namaste: Yoga Poses For... WANTED Too Quick To Tweet
- Israel 65- Kidcast Photos Rittenhouse Row Spring... Stotesbury Cup Regatta-... WIP Morning Show Intern...
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... 138th Preakness Stakes Italian Market Festival Celebrity Photobombs
- GHI @Home - Copper Roofing Students Protest Budget Cuts... Barn, House Engulfed In Blaze... 2013 Stotesbury Cup Regatta