The new uniform at work is jeans — not on construction sites, but in offices.
When it comes to jeans, we’ve seen plenty of fads — from carpenter to baggy, to ripped and paint-splattered. Now one company is trying to sell women on something other than the cut.
There are certain things you should buy in October and three things you might want to wait to purchase.
Check out these great places around Philadelphia to find fantastic discount denim.
A representative from the Cherry Hill Mall stopped by the morning show on April 20th to offer up some advice on picking out the right pair of jeans for your body.
Want more information on where to find the right jeans for your body type? Visit style expert and trend columnist Lee Stevenson’s website. For more info about the styles seen on “Talk Philly:” Plus Size: […]
Jeans are the basis of many women’s wardrobes, but searching for the perfect pair can be frustrating for a lot of women. Janine Watkins is one of them.
- Disabled Vet Beaten, Robbed During Home Invasion In Northeast Philadelphia
- Electric Companies Prepare For Summer Usage Spike
- Gaming Board Official Concerned About Free On-Line Casino Games
- Governor Corbett Faces Off Against NCAA
- Philadelphia Police Fired At More Suspects, Last Year, Than In The Previous Two Years; Officials Blame Armed Suspects