NOW LIVE: Eyewitness News

Jean McIntyre

wright_eddie DL

Trial Ordered for 4th Defendant in Tacony ‘Basement of Horrors’ Kidnap/Fraud Case

A man for whom all charges were previously dismissed in the so-called “Basement of Horrors” Tacony kidnap and fraud case is now being held for trial.

02/02/2012

wright_eddie DL

DA’s Office Reverses; Will Refile Charges Against 1 ‘Basement of Horrors’ Figure

The Philadelphia district attorney’s office has changed its mind and now says it will recharge the defendant who was about to be freed in the local kidnap-and-fraud case.

12/22/2011

wright_eddie DL

Philadelphia DA Won’t Try To Restore Charges Against 1 ‘Basement of Horrors’ Figure

The Philadelphia district attorney’s office says it will not try to get new charges filed against one defendant who was cut loose from the local “Basement of Horrors” fraud and kidnapping case on Tuesday.

12/21/2011

Follow

Get every new post delivered to your Inbox.

Join 34,906 other followers