A federal judge on Thursday sentenced Jason Stetser for his role in a scheme to steal drugs and money and plant evidence in a scandal that resulted in 200 drug charges being dropped because of possibly tainted evidence.
A federal judge has sentenced a former Camden, NJ police officer to 20 months in prison for his role, along with three other cops, in planting evidence on drug defendants.
Robert Bayard was cleared, but Antonio Figueroa was convicted on three of the five counts against him.
- In 2013 Pa. Primary, Most Action In The Cities
- Police Search For Missing College Student Headed Home To Montgomery County
- Gas Prices Expected To Drop As Summer Travel Season Nears
- Knife-Wielding Suspect Robs Mother, 7-Year-Old Son In Delaware
- Port Richmond Breast Cancer Walk Raises Big Bucks For Research At Local Hospitals