Dirk Nowitzki had 28 points and 12 rebounds, and the Dallas Mavericks erased a 15-point deficit with a dominant second half to beat the Philadelphia 76ers 82-75 on Friday night.
The Dallas Mavericks beat the Miami Heat 105-95 on Sunday night to wrap up the first NBA title in franchise history.
Jason Terry scored 30 points, Jason Kidd had a triple-double, and the Dallas Mavericks won their seventh straight game, 101-93 over the Philadelphia 76ers on Tuesday night.
Reserve J.J. Barea scored a season-high 19 points, Dirk Nowitzki added 16 despite a sprained ankle, and the Dallas Mavericks beat the Philadelphia 76ers 99-90 on Friday night for their third straight victory.
- NJ Resident 1 Of 2 Winners For Mega Millions $190M Drawing
- Former Philadelphia Cop, Once Hailed As Hero, Charged With Raping 2 Women
- AAA: NJ Gas Prices Still On The Rise
- Archbishop Chaput Ordains 3 To The Priesthood For Archdiocese Of Philadelphia
- 2 Hospitalized After Early Morning Crash In Philadelphia