It was no wardrobe malfunction, but British hip-hop singer MIA raised some eyebrows during her contribution to the Super Bowl halftime show: she flipped the bird in front of more than 100 million viewers.
The Federal Communications Commission is now considering whether to appeal a federal court ruling yesterday that CBS cannot be fined for Janet Jackson’s notorious “wardrobe malfunction” during the 2004 Super Bowl.
‘Megamind’ won the hearts and minds of moviegoers over the weekend.
There’s a reason we don’t get much poetry in films.
- Camden County Veterans Remembered At Memorial Day Weekend Ceremony
- Cape May-Lewes Ferry Canceled For High Winds
- Pa. State Police Issue Amber Alert For Abducted Girl
- Gun Rights Advocates March To Protest Philadelphia Ordinance That Bans Firearms On City Property
- NJ Mom Wants To Withdraw Guilty Plea In Kidnapping, Starving Of 8-Year-Old Daughter
- Tractor Trailer Carrying... Operation Brotherly Love: ... Namaste: Yoga Poses For... WANTED
- Too Quick To Tweet Israel 65- Kidcast Photos Rittenhouse Row Spring... Stotesbury Cup Regatta-...
- WIP Morning Show Intern... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... 138th Preakness Stakes Italian Market Festival
- Celebrity Photobombs GHI @Home - Copper Roofing Students Protest Budget Cuts... Barn, House Engulfed In Blaze...