It was no wardrobe malfunction, but British hip-hop singer MIA raised some eyebrows during her contribution to the Super Bowl halftime show: she flipped the bird in front of more than 100 million viewers.
The Federal Communications Commission is now considering whether to appeal a federal court ruling yesterday that CBS cannot be fined for Janet Jackson’s notorious “wardrobe malfunction” during the 2004 Super Bowl.
‘Megamind’ won the hearts and minds of moviegoers over the weekend.
There’s a reason we don’t get much poetry in films.
- Review Of Philadelphia Police Policies Gets Underway
- Judge Imposes Maximum Sentence On Man For Violent Robbery Of Elderly Woman
- Man Shot By Police In Carney's Point After Car Stop
- Car Carrier Crashes Into Low Clearance Bridge In Whitemarsh
- Source: Federal Funds Might Be Made Available For Philadelphia Schools
- Most Romantic US Honeymoon... GHI @Home - Metal Shingle /... Athletes We Wish Stayed In... Tiger Woods At The US Open At...
- Final Round: The U.S. Open At... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Behind the Scenes: TP... Orr At The Shore 2013
- NCC Retro-Rama Party The Philadelphia Diamonds Of... 11th Annual Gary Papa 5K Run-... 2013 US Open At Merion
- Storm Photos: June 13, 2013 WIP Morning Show Father's Day... US Open At Merion Practice... Julius Erving Through The...