Former Philadelphia Phillie Jamie Moyer will deliver the commencement speech to graduates of Immaculata University.
Jamie Moyer became the oldest pitcher in the history of Major League Baseball to win a game.
Former Phillies pitcher Jamie Moyer will turn 50 this year. He’s trying to make a comeback with Colorado Rockies, and things are going well.
Jamie Moyer will work as an analyst for ESPN while he rehabs toward a comeback to baseball.
Members of the Greater Philadelphia Chamber of Commerce got a lesson in giving back to the community from former Phillies pitcher Jamie Moyer and his wife, Karen.
St. Louis, MO (Sports Network) – Chris Carpenter allowed just one run in eight strong innings, and the St. Louis Cardinals defeated the struggling Philadelphia Phillies, 7-1, in the second of four games at […]
Chicago, IL (Sports Network) – Aramis Ramirez wiped the slate clean from a dreadful first half, driving in four to set the tone of Chicago’s 12-6 victory over Philadelphia in the first of […]
Martin Prado hit two solo home runs and Matt Diaz added a two-run clout to power Atlanta past the Phillies, 7-5, to finish off a three-game set.
The Phils get another solid outing by a starting pitcher, but the bats were unable to get out of the slump, and the Pirates blanked the Phils 2-0. Jamie Moyer(L, 9-7) went 6 innings, allowing 1 […]
Philadelphia, PA (Sports Network) – Jamie Moyer allowed one run in eight strong innings and tied a dubious major league record in the process, helping the Philadelphia Phillies to a 2-1 win over the Cleveland […]
Phillies opened their 3 game series with the Indians by getting a 2-1 win. Jamie Moyer pitched 8 innings allowing just 1 run on 2 hits on his way to earning his 8th win of […]
Bronx, NY (Sports Network) – Jamie Moyer threw eight strong innings to help the Philadelphia Phillies take a 6-3 win over the New York Yankees in the second installment of a three-game interleague set. […]
Led by Jamie Moyer’s 33rd career complete game, the Phils won their 2nd in a row beating the Padres 6-2 down at Citizens Bank Park. Moyer allowed just 3 baserunners in the final 6 innings. […]
Flushing, NY (Sports Network) – R.A. Dickey’s knuckleball danced in and out of trouble through six shutout frames, as New York blanked the NL East-leading Phillies, 8-0, in the first of three games at […]
Phillies fell to the Mets 8-0 in New York. Phillies getting 9 hits in the ball game but no Phillie crossed the plate as they left 13 runners on base. Jamie Moyer drops to 5-4 on the season, allowing […]
- Sisters Ejected From King Of Prussia Mall Over Profane Cancer Hats
- Pedestrian Struck, Killed By SEPTA Train Near Philmont Station
- Italian Artist's Mosaic Tile Pieces On Display At Pennsylvania Convention Center
- SEPTA Police Chief Tweets Picture Of Alleged Phone Snatcher
- Report Urges End To Automatic Teacher Tenure In Philadelphia Public Schools
- Too Quick To Tweet Israel 65- Kidcast Photos Rittenhouse Row Spring... Stotesbury Cup Regatta-...
- WIP Morning Show Intern... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... 138th Preakness Stakes Italian Market Festival
- Celebrity Photobombs GHI @Home - Copper Roofing Students Protest Budget Cuts... Barn, House Engulfed In Blaze...
- 2013 Stotesbury Cup Regatta Angelina Jolie Through The... 8th Annual Ride Of Silence Prince Harry Visits Sandy...