The Kansas City Royals held on for a 9-8 win over the Phillies on Sunday.
Coming into the 2012 season, Matt Moore was likely the most-hyped pitching prospect in baseball – not without good reason.
Pinch-hitter Jim Thome hit a home run leading off the bottom of the ninth inning to lift the Philadelphia Phillies over the Tampa Bay Rays 7-6 on Saturday after Jonathan Papelbon blew his first save in 18 chances this season.
After rainout, Phillies and Rays will play a day-night, split-admission doubleheader on Sunday, with the first game starting at 1:05 p.m. and the second at 6:35 p.m.
- Christie: Great Progress Made But Until Folks Are Back In Homes It’s Not Where I Want It To Be
- Bucks County Unveils Plans For Global War On Terror Memorial, But They Need Help Covering The Costs
- Rapper To Project Music Video Onto 3 Philadelphia Landmarks
- Police Search For Missing 12-Year-Old Boy In Philadelphia
- Ribbon Cutting To Open Jersey Shore For Memorial Day Weekend Makes Guinness World Records
- Tractor Trailer Carrying... Operation Brotherly Love: ... Namaste: Yoga Poses For... WANTED
- Too Quick To Tweet Israel 65- Kidcast Photos Rittenhouse Row Spring... Stotesbury Cup Regatta-...
- WIP Morning Show Intern... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... 138th Preakness Stakes Italian Market Festival
- Celebrity Photobombs GHI @Home - Copper Roofing Students Protest Budget Cuts... Barn, House Engulfed In Blaze...