Devon Saddler lead Delaware to a 62-57 win over Hofstra on Saturday in the quarterfinals of the Colonial Athletic Association tournament.
Jamelle Hagins scored 14 points with 16 rebounds for his ninth double-double this season as Delaware defeated Rider 73-66 Monday in a nonconference game.
Delaware topped Pennsylvania 83-60 Friday night in nonconference play.
Devon White scored 15 points to lead La Salle, which made just two of 14 from three-point range.
Last time we saw the La Salle Explorers, back on December 10th, they were beating Army at Gola Arena. That was their fifth straight win.
- NJ Resident 1 Of 2 Winners For Mega Millions $190M Drawing
- Former Philadelphia Cop, Once Hailed As Hero, Charged With Raping 2 Women
- AAA: NJ Gas Prices Still On The Rise
- Archbishop Chaput Ordains 3 To The Priesthood For Archdiocese Of Philadelphia
- 2 Hospitalized After Early Morning Crash In Philadelphia