Peter Laviolette has another chance to win the Stanley Cup with the Flyers, and will return for his fifth season with a chance to prove this was a one-year blip and not the start of downward spiral for the franchise.
Jakub Voracek scored the winner, Steve Mason made 43 saves and the Philadelphia Flyers closed out the season with a 2-1 win over the Ottawa Senators on Saturday night.
Former Maple Leafs enforcer Jay Rosehill scored the winning goal, and Ilya Bryzgalov made 25 saves for the surging Philadelphia Flyers, who beat the Toronto Maple Leafs 5-3 on Thursday night for their fourth straight victory.
Wayne Simmonds and Erik Bustafsson scored goals late in the third period to lift the Philadelphia Flyers to a 5-3 win over the Montreal Canadiens on Wednesday night.
Ruslan Fedotenko scored 1:34 into overtime after Kimmo Timonen got the tying goal with 9.5 seconds left in regulation and the Philadelphia Flyers beat the Washington Capitals 5-4 on Sunday night.
The Flyers were their own worst enemy, giving up two goals with bad pinches, another that went in off the skate of Matt Read, and another on a giveaway behind their net in a 5-2 loss to the Devils Wednesday night.
Claude Giroux, Simon Gagne and Max Talbot all scored to help the Philadelphia Flyers snap a three-game losing streak and beat the Buffalo Sabres 3-2 on Sunday night.
Jakub Voracek and Wayne Simmonds had goals and Ilya Bryzgalov stopped 33 shots to help the Philadelphia Flyers defeat the Ottawa Senators 2-1 on Saturday.
Phil Kessel, Nikolai Kulemin, Mikhail Grabovski and Jay McClement scored to lead the Toronto Maple Leafs to a 4-2 win over the Philadelphia Flyers on Monday night.
Jakub Voracek scored the go-ahead goal with 1:31 remaining in the third period to cap a hat trick and lead the Philadelphia Flyers to a wild 6-5 victory over the Pittsburgh Penguins on Wednesday.
Danny Briere scored 1:47 into overtime to lift the Philadelphia Flyers to a 4-3 victory over the Carolina Hurricanes on Saturday.
Wayne Simmonds and Jakub Voracek scored to help the Philadelphia Flyers win their first game of the season, 2-1 over the New York Rangers on Thursday night.
The Flyers have re-signed restricted free-agent right winger Jakub Voracek to a four-year contract.
After it was over, and the rubble from this carnage was sorted out, the Flyers will be going back to Pittsburgh for Game 5 of the best-of-seven series on Friday with a 3-1 lead after an utterly forgettable and embarrassing 10-3 defeat in Game 4.
Jakub Voracek beat Marc-Andre Fleury from in close 2:23 into overtime to give the Philadelphia Flyers a 4-3 comeback victory over the Pittsburgh Penguins on Wednesday night in Game 1 of the Eastern Conference quarterfinal series.
- Expert: ecoATMs Easy Money For Thieves
- Christie Acknowledges Progress Made, But Says 'It’s Not Where I Want It To Be'
- Bucks County Unveils Plans For Global War On Terror Memorial, But They Need Help Covering The Costs
- Rapper To Project Music Video Onto 3 Philadelphia Landmarks
- Police Search For Missing 12-Year-Old Boy In Philadelphia
- Tractor Trailer Carrying... Operation Brotherly Love: ... Namaste: Yoga Poses For... WANTED
- Too Quick To Tweet Israel 65- Kidcast Photos Rittenhouse Row Spring... Stotesbury Cup Regatta-...
- WIP Morning Show Intern... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... 138th Preakness Stakes Italian Market Festival
- Celebrity Photobombs GHI @Home - Copper Roofing Students Protest Budget Cuts... Barn, House Engulfed In Blaze...