Jack Wagner has been sounding the alarm over Pennsylvania’s debt, but he may be even more concerned about the nation’s debt.
Pennsylvania’s auditor general says he’s concerned that a lawsuit challenging the NCAA’s sanctions of Penn State will divert attention from issues raised by the child sex abuse scandal there.
Critics cite a number of weaknesses with the state’s existing cyber charter schools, and oppose any new ones.
Pennsyvlania auditor general Jack Wagner has issued his final report on the need for reform at Penn State University in the wake of the Sandusky scandal.
The state auditor general has renewed his concerns that mounting debt at the Pennsylvania Turnpike Commission will result in massive toll hikes for motorists.
“The turnpike, quite frankly, isn’t going to survive if this continues,” Pennsylvania auditor general Jack Wagner told legislators.
At Penn State, auditor general Jack Wagner (photo) says, the president is not only a voting member but also sits as the secretary, setting the agenda for meetings.
Auditor General Jack Wagner says Pennsylvania charter schools are spending a million dollars a day more than necessary.
Under a Roosevelt Boulevard extension overpass where Jack Wagner visited today, a sign on a pillar says it all: “No Parking, Falling Rock.”
Tom Raftery has been selected to serve as the agency’s first inspector general, one of a series of reforms adopted by the DRPA more than a year ago.
The Pennsylvania Turnpike Commission is disputing the auditor general’s warning that the agency is being crushed by debt because of its obligations to provide funding for statewide transportation needs.
KYW’s Michelle Durham reports on the disagreement among Pennsylvania leaders on whether changing the system of liquor sales in the state is a good idea.
At meetings of the Delaware River Port Authority, staffers from Governor Chris Christie’s office are routinely on hand, and they’re paid by the DRPA for their time. It’s a practice one Pennsylvania board member is not too happy with.
“I thought we changed our direction, and as I sit here today I’m not sure we have,” Pennsylvania auditor general Jack Wagner said.
Chris discusses the decision to move his speech to a joint session of Congress to 7pm next Thursday, he talks to Chris Butler about the AT&T/T-Mobile merger and CBS 3′s Beasley Reese about the Eagles last pre-season game.
- President Obama To Visit Jersey Shore With Governor Christie
- CBS Philly Stations Raise More Than $225,000 For Oklahoma Disaster Victims
- Local Eagle Scout Says Boy Scouts' Vote To Allow Gay Members Still May Generate Disconnect
- Corbett Says Latino Comment Taken Out Of Context
- Campbell Soup Buys Organic Baby Food Company
- Operation Brotherly Love: ... Namaste: Yoga Poses For... WANTED Too Quick To Tweet
- Israel 65- Kidcast Photos Rittenhouse Row Spring... Stotesbury Cup Regatta-... WIP Morning Show Intern...
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... 138th Preakness Stakes Italian Market Festival Celebrity Photobombs
- GHI @Home - Copper Roofing Students Protest Budget Cuts... Barn, House Engulfed In Blaze... 2013 Stotesbury Cup Regatta