Kermit may be green with envy, Fozzie may find it hard to bear, and Miss Piggy may still be waiting for the oink to dry on her contract, but the missing Muppets haven’t missed a beat.
The family film starring Hugh Jackman earned over $16-million, based on studio estimates, in its second weekend of release.
Lord knows, bird enthusiasts have been waiting quite a while for a flick aimed at their demographic.
This sequel may not quite ascend to the same heights of humor, charm, action, and drama as the original, but it still proves to be an entertaining and worthwhile second helping.
What will moviegoers be looking forward to, flocking to, then fleeing from or returning to, on theatre screens between now and late August?
Some adaptations are merely loose. This one is untied, untethered, and untoward.
Sequels, remakes, and adaptations dominated the holiday weekend at multiplexes.
Here are the year-end attractions moviegoers will be treated to (or, in some cases, subjected to) through the upcoming holiday season.
- What's Cooking on 1060: Foraging For Food, Cupcake Milkshakes, and 'Chefs for PAWS'
- Movie Review: 'World War Z'
- Actor In Final Episode Of ‘Sopranos’ Stunned By Loss Of Friend Gandolfini
- Eyewitness News Speaks With Gov. Christie, Mrs. Christie At National Dine Out Day
- Main Line Manhunt Ends With Bank Robbery Suspects In Custody
- James Gandolfini Most Romantic US Honeymoon... GHI @Home - Metal Shingle /... Athletes We Wish Stayed In...
- Tiger Woods At The US Open At... Final Round: The U.S. Open At... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Behind the Scenes: TP...
- Orr At The Shore 2013 NCC Retro-Rama Party The Philadelphia Diamonds Of... 11th Annual Gary Papa 5K Run-...
- 2013 US Open At Merion Storm Photos: June 13, 2013 WIP Morning Show Father's Day... US Open At Merion Practice...