Philly has a plethora of Irish pubs serving up high-quality cuisine. Here are our picks, just in time for your St. Patrick’s Day festivities.
The Guinness Storehouse, in Dublin, provides not only the authentic brew but a fabulous scenic view.
Everyone might be Irish on St. Patrick’s Day, but not every bar in Philadelphia is. For those looking to celebrate St. Paddy’s Day, here are the best local Irish pubs to celebrate your right to drink green beer and get lucky.
Whether or not you’re Irish, you will thank your lucky stars that you’re partying in Philly. Here are the top bars in which to get green beer this year.
- Many Folks Spending Memorial Day Weekend Doing A Lot Of…Nothing
- Suspect Wanted In Sex Assault Of 15-Year-Old In Philadelphia
- Christie Acknowledges Progress Made, But Says 'It’s Not Where I Want It To Be'
- Bucks County Unveils Plans For Global War On Terror Memorial, But They Need Help Covering The Costs
- Rapper To Project Music Video Onto 3 Philadelphia Landmarks
- Tractor Trailer Carrying... Operation Brotherly Love: ... Namaste: Yoga Poses For... WANTED
- Too Quick To Tweet Israel 65- Kidcast Photos Rittenhouse Row Spring... Stotesbury Cup Regatta-...
- WIP Morning Show Intern... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... 138th Preakness Stakes Italian Market Festival
- Celebrity Photobombs GHI @Home - Copper Roofing Students Protest Budget Cuts... Barn, House Engulfed In Blaze...