Chris discusses the dismissal of some charges in the trial against Kermit Gosnell, Pat Toomey’s response to the delays caused by FAA furloughs, Pennsylvania Democrats efforts to get Governor Tom Corbett to accept the Medicaid expansion under the Affordable Care Act, and the reported motivation of the Boston Marathon bombers. He also talks to J.D. Mullane from the Bucks County Courier-Times.
Federal prosecutors in New Jersey say a former Army employee has been sentenced to 13 years in prison for pocketing nearly $4 million in kickbacks.
When the deal is being made to change the tax rates and cut the deficit we must remember to keep our commitment to our veterans.
Romney won this debate in more ways than one – most impressively due to his dignified style.
Philadelphia’s Magic Gardens is hosting a new exhibit that tells the stories of some of the refugees who have fled from their country and are re-settling in the city.
A former marine who used the cover of the closing of the Willow Grove Naval Air Station for the theft of military equipment was sentenced in federal court for the crime on Thursday.
In Bucks County, an annual Memorial Day service in Northampton Township remembered a fallen hero who lost his life less than a year ago.
The Army has been confronting an alarming increase in the number of suicides among soldiers and it’s seeking help from an unusual source: the Rutgers University Cell and DNA Repository.
Preparations have been underway all over the region leading up to Memorial Day events. One man’s family business has been helping others honor those who have passed away for 140 years.
An online school has teamed up with a local financial institution to help 150 veterans get back to school and work after serving in the military.
This is an adaptation of the 2008 novel of the same name, a comfort-food romantic drama that may be formulaic but that delivers dependably for its target audience.
Thousands of U.S. troops are away from home this holiday weekend, but that doesn’t mean they’re missing out on the traditional holiday meals.
It was a Christmas Day to remember for a military family at Joint Base McGuire-Dix-Lakehurst in New Jersey.
Chris reacts to the death of Kim Jong Il, talks to Jeff Roe and Michael Bronstein on the Monday Morning Matchup, Comcast Sportsnet’s Ray Didinger on the Eagles win, and Seth Everett on the Phillies re-signing of Jimmy Rollins.
Hundreds of friends, family, neighbors and veterans came together in South Jersey on Sunday to help welcome home Army Staff Sergeant Richard Jose returning from his second tour of duty in Iraq.
- Local Red Cross Sends Help To Oklahoma Tornado Disaster Area
- 2 Injured After Car Slams Into Wall Outside Yeadon Fire Department
- Study: Obesity Rates Highest Among Transportation Workers
- Penalty Phase Begins In Kaboni Savage Murder Case
- Judge To Decide In Several Weeks Whether To Throw Out Corbett’s Case Against NCAA
- Too Quick To Tweet Israel 65- Kidcast Photos Rittenhouse Row Spring... Stotesbury Cup Regatta-...
- WIP Morning Show Intern... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... 138th Preakness Stakes Italian Market Festival
- Celebrity Photobombs GHI @Home - Copper Roofing Students Protest Budget Cuts... Barn, House Engulfed In Blaze...
- 2013 Stotesbury Cup Regatta Angelina Jolie Through The... 8th Annual Ride Of Silence Prince Harry Visits Sandy...