Melsahn Basabe blocked a potential game-tying layup with 21 seconds left to help Iowa hold off Penn State 74-72 on Thursday night.
Bill Belton ran for 103 yards and three touchdowns and surging Penn State throttled Iowa 38-14 on Saturday night for its fifth straight win.
The Purdue Boilermakers come to Beaver Stadium for a 12 noon kickoff on Saturday.
Linebacker Gerald Hodges forced a momentum-swinging fumble that set up Matt McGloin’s fourth-quarter touchdown pass, and Silas Redd ran for 142 yards on Saturday to help Penn State pound Iowa 13-3.
If there is a team that is kryptonite to Joe Paterno’s Nittany Lions, it’s Kirk Ferentz’s Iowa Hawkeyes.
- Police: Suspect Drug Employee With Vehicle While Fleeing After Robbery
- Philadelphia Hosts US Mayors For Discussion on Technology and Government
- Hurricane Forecast: Another Busy Atlantic Season
- CDC Says Majority Of Sandy Victims Drowned
- City Council OKs Law Requiring Parental Supervision of Teens at Tanning Salons
- Operation Brotherly Love: ... Namaste: Yoga Poses For... WANTED Too Quick To Tweet
- Israel 65- Kidcast Photos Rittenhouse Row Spring... Stotesbury Cup Regatta-... WIP Morning Show Intern...
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... 138th Preakness Stakes Italian Market Festival Celebrity Photobombs
- GHI @Home - Copper Roofing Students Protest Budget Cuts... Barn, House Engulfed In Blaze... 2013 Stotesbury Cup Regatta