According to the report, 43-percent of international travelers polled say they’d tell friends or neighbors back home to avoid coming to the US.
When travelling internationally, the iTranslate Voice app is the perfect app for translating on the fly.
Jet lag symptoms include delayed sleep onset, poor performance at physical and mental tasks, irritability, fatigue and headache. The symptoms also seem to affect older people more than those who are younger.
There are approximately 300 million cases of malaria each year worldwide and over a million people die every year as a result. You might be surprised that there are about 1200 cases every year here in the US.
- Easton School Board Eliminating 43 Positions, Including 19 Teachers
- Former Philadelphia Transplant Surgeon Now A Rising Political Figure In Italy
- American Cancer Society Chides New Jersey For Lack of Anti-Smoking Spending
- Chesco Company Says Its Anonymized Web Searches Gaining New Spotlight
- Blog: BJ's, Costco, Walmart - Services to Buy, Consider, or Skip
- Most Romantic US Honeymoon... GHI @Home - Metal Shingle /... Athletes We Wish Stayed In... Tiger Woods At The US Open At...
- Final Round: The U.S. Open At... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Behind the Scenes: TP... Orr At The Shore 2013
- NCC Retro-Rama Party The Philadelphia Diamonds Of... 11th Annual Gary Papa 5K Run-... 2013 US Open At Merion
- Storm Photos: June 13, 2013 WIP Morning Show Father's Day... US Open At Merion Practice... Julius Erving Through The...