A fertility clinic in Chester County is offering free second opinions until November 16th.
Millions of couples struggle with infertility. Not being able to have a baby can be devastating. 3 On Your Side Health Reporter Stephanie Stahl has more on a new kind of fertility service.
Infertility is a heartbreaking struggle for more than seven million women. 3 On Your Side Health Reporter Stephanie Stahl has more on some new age kind of help.
- NJ Health Officials Advise Residents Of Coyote Sightings
- City Will Use New Cigarette Tax, Not Tax Hike On Bar Drinks, For School Funding
- SPCA Dogs Bring Welcome Stress-Free Moments To Local Hospital Workers
- Summer Activities Offered For Schoolkids Throughout Philadelphia's Historic District
- Philadelphia Police ID Suspect Charged With Severing Genitals Of Paraplegic Man
- Most Romantic US Honeymoon... GHI @Home - Metal Shingle /... 11th Annual Gary Papa 5K Run-... Athletes We Wish Stayed In...
- Tiger Woods At The US Open At... Final Round: The U.S. Open At... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Behind the Scenes: TP...
- Orr At The Shore 2013 NCC Retro-Rama Party The Philadelphia Diamonds Of... 2013 US Open At Merion
- Storm Photos: June 13, 2013 WIP Morning Show Father's Day... US Open At Merion Practice... Julius Erving Through The...