Independence Visitor Center
Philadelphia isn’t just America’s fifth largest city, it’s also iconic and full of history, which is perfect grist for filmmakers and film buffs alike.
A Philadelphia pastry shop institution baked a free red, white and blue ‘Happy Birthday America’ cake, and served it up, along with plenty of cupcakes at the Independence Visitor Center.
The Phanatic arrived today at the Independence Visitor Center wearing colonial-style clothing, to unveil the new book, “Phillie Phanatic’s Philadelphia Story.”
The Independence Visitor Center marked a milestone on Thursday when the 20-millionth visitor walked through the doors of the facility at 6th and Market Streets.
- 3 On Your Side: New Shore Rental Charge
- Movie Theater Tries To Do Right By Couple With Down Syndrome, After They Say They Were Mistreated
- Many Folks Spending Memorial Day Weekend Doing A Lot Of…Nothing
- Suspect Wanted In Sex Assault Of 15-Year-Old In Philadelphia
- Christie Acknowledges Progress Made, But Says 'It’s Not Where I Want It To Be'
- Tractor Trailer Carrying... Operation Brotherly Love: ... Namaste: Yoga Poses For... WANTED
- Too Quick To Tweet Israel 65- Kidcast Photos Rittenhouse Row Spring... Stotesbury Cup Regatta-...
- WIP Morning Show Intern... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... 138th Preakness Stakes Italian Market Festival
- Celebrity Photobombs GHI @Home - Copper Roofing Students Protest Budget Cuts... Barn, House Engulfed In Blaze...