Philadelphia-based Alteva has moved into new digs in the heart of Independence Mall to show off the latest ways to communicate with co-workers:
The event, held at People’s Plaza (the monument at 5th and Market Streets honoring the First Amendment), was an opportunity for students of the Philadelphia-based Center for Literacy to tell their stories through poetry or essays.
A rousing ceremony at Independence Mall kicked off Philadelphia’s activities to mark this 4th of July in America’s birthplace.
Hundreds gathered on a warm but comfortable night on Independence Mall for the free show.
Chris details the saving of the Sunoco refinery by a private equity firm. He talks to Mark Erlbaum about a video project on the meaning of life, Head of the PA GOP Mike Barley, Congressman Pat Meehan about the latest in the Fast and Furious investigation, and Conservative Blogger Pamela Geller.
The Occupy Movement from around the country is meeting in Philadelphia for the movement’s first national gathering.
Finishing touches are being put on a six-month, $4-million makeover of the tour at the US Mint in Philadelphia, which reopens to the public on July 3rd.
The new exhibit highlights the importance of religous freedoms to the founding fathers.
The world’s largest Lego lemonade stand was being built Friday on Independence Mall.
What began as a salute to all things beer five years ago has grown into an annual rite of Spring. The fifth annual Philly Beer Week begins Friday evening.
A new exhibit opened today at the National Constitution Center celebrating the 100 year anniversary of the Girl Scouts.
March is Women’s History Month, and Philadelphia is celebrating the lives of notable ladies of the past and present.
Wednesday’s 60+ degree weather was just what the doctor ordered for many in and around Independence Mall.
By Tim Jimenez PHILADELPHIA (CBS) — After an 18-month wait, a historic bell will toll tomorrow on Independence Mall in Philadelphia. No, not that bell. This one is called the Centennial Bell, and it hangs […]
There’s perhaps no better city in America for a horse and carriage tour than through Philadelphia.
- President Obama To Visit Jersey Shore With Gov. Christie On Tuesday
- CBS Philly Stations Raise More Than $225,000 For Oklahoma Disaster Victims
- Local Eagle Scout Says Boy Scouts' Vote To Allow Gay Members Still May Generate Disconnect
- Corbett Says Latino Comment Taken Out Of Context
- Campbell Soup Buys Organic Baby Food Company
- Operation Brotherly Love: ... Namaste: Yoga Poses For... WANTED Too Quick To Tweet
- Israel 65- Kidcast Photos Rittenhouse Row Spring... Stotesbury Cup Regatta-... WIP Morning Show Intern...
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... 138th Preakness Stakes Italian Market Festival Celebrity Photobombs
- GHI @Home - Copper Roofing Students Protest Budget Cuts... Barn, House Engulfed In Blaze... 2013 Stotesbury Cup Regatta