Celebrate Memorial Day in Philadelphia with these celebratory events.
There’s a lot of Philadelphia in the new design, from Ben Franklin to Independence Hall, the Declaration of Independence, and the Liberty Bell. But it’s really all about thwarting counterfeiters.
About 150 federal employees gathered in the shadow of the Liberty Bell and the Federal Building at lunchtime on Wednesday to protest the across the board federal government cuts known as sequestration.
During Fonthill Castle’s Old-Fashioned 4th of July Celebration, people were able to get a glimpse of one of only two known authentic copies of the Declaration of Independence.
Philadelphia is more than just the City of Brotherly Love, it’s the birthplace of our nation. If you only have a day or two to take in the city’s sites, these five stops need to be on your itinerary.
There was a flag raising ceremony outside Independence Hall on Thursday. The 78th Army Band played and members of the Philadelphia chapter of Tuskegee Airmen were on hand.
Chris reviews the Flyers huge win knocking the Penguins out of the NHL playoffs and media coverage of Ron Paul’s rally at Independence Hall yesterday. He talks to Michael Bronstein and Jeff Roe on the Monday Morning Matchup about the Presidential Campaign between Mitt Romney and President Obama, and to Phillies Manager Charlie Manuel about two disappointing losses in San Diego.
Republican presidential candidate Ron Paul has brought his underdog campaign to Philadelphia.
Historic Philadelphia brings back two popular tours where you get a taste of history.
Chris recounts last night’s disappointing Flyers performance and the best dog recipes from Twitter. He talks to Sidney Barthwell, who attended High School with Mitt Romney and Law School with Barack Obama, Congressman Pat Meehan about the GSA scandal and Danny Bonaduce about the death of Dick Clark.
Hundreds of protesters cheered as a number of speakers lashed out at the recent federal mandate that, in effect, forces insurance companies to pay for contraception.
The other famous bell on Independence Square is once again chiming the hours in the historic section of Philadelphia.
By Tim Jimenez PHILADELPHIA (CBS) — After an 18-month wait, a historic bell will toll tomorrow on Independence Mall in Philadelphia. No, not that bell. This one is called the Centennial Bell, and it hangs […]
Philadelphia Police arrested three suspects who are being held on charges related to the fatal beating of a recent college graduate trying to hail a cab in Philadelphia’s historic district.
If you were near Independence Mall on Friday afternoon, you would have heard the bell of the clock tower ringing for the first time in 18 months.
- Veteran Phila. Police Narcotics Officer Caught In FBI Sting, Charged With Ripoff
- Man Sues South Philly Sex Shop, Claims Gel Burned His Weenie
- Okla. Tornado Is Another Tragedy Requiring Vigilance By All Parents of Young Kids
- 'Operation Swill' Targets NJ Bars Found Selling Cheap Liquor In Premium Bottles
- Tech Company Looking To Fill Open Jobs With Adults With Autism
- Too Quick To Tweet Israel 65- Kidcast Photos Rittenhouse Row Spring... Stotesbury Cup Regatta-...
- WIP Morning Show Intern... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... 138th Preakness Stakes Italian Market Festival
- Celebrity Photobombs GHI @Home - Copper Roofing Students Protest Budget Cuts... Barn, House Engulfed In Blaze...
- 2013 Stotesbury Cup Regatta Angelina Jolie Through The... 8th Annual Ride Of Silence Prince Harry Visits Sandy...