Chris discusses the “Gang of Eight’s” proposal on immigration reform, the continued drama surround whether or not Beyonce lip-synched the inauguration at last weeks Presidential Inauguration, the Boy Scouts re-consideration of their policy banning gays, and accusations against New Jersey Senator Bob Menendez that he hired an illegal immigrant as an intern and travelled to the Dominican Republic to have sex with prostitutes. He also talks to Author Chris DeRose about his book, Lincoln: The Early Years.
President Barack Obama was sworn in for four more years Sunday in a simple ceremony at the White House, embarking on a second-term quest to restore a still-shaky economy and combat terrorists overseas while swearing an age-old oath to “preserve, protect and defend” the Constitution.
Dr. Jill Biden’s stylist stopped by to give us an idea of what the ladies will be wearing for the inauguration.
- 3 On Your Side: New Shore Rental Charge
- Couple With Down Syndrome Gets Surprising Offer From Same Movie Theater They Say Mistreated Them
- Many Folks Spending Memorial Day Weekend Doing A Lot Of…Nothing
- Suspect Wanted In Sex Assault Of 15-Year-Old In Philadelphia
- Christie Acknowledges Progress Made, But Says 'It’s Not Where I Want It To Be'
- Tractor Trailer Carrying... Operation Brotherly Love: ... Namaste: Yoga Poses For... WANTED
- Too Quick To Tweet Israel 65- Kidcast Photos Rittenhouse Row Spring... Stotesbury Cup Regatta-...
- WIP Morning Show Intern... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... 138th Preakness Stakes Italian Market Festival
- Celebrity Photobombs GHI @Home - Copper Roofing Students Protest Budget Cuts... Barn, House Engulfed In Blaze...