I’ll Have Another
If any sport in the land has needed a boost in interest and attendance, it’s horse racing. A colt named I’ll Have Another was poised to give it a shot.
Union Rags picked up where I’ll Have Another left off — coming from behind to catch a Bob Baffert-trained horse at the finish in a Triple Crown race.
A look at all of the contenders in the Belmont Stakes, minus I’ll Have Another.
“I’ll Have Another,” the colt that won the first two races in the Triple Crown, was scratched suddenly from Saturday’s Belmont Stakes, and retired with a swollen tendon.
I’ll Have Another will be trying to make history on Saturday and bettors will be trying to make a buck.
I’ll Have Another ran down Bodemeister in the final furlong Saturday to win the Kentucky Derby, winding up in the winner’s circle despite a rookie jockey, a more famous stable pony, and a price tag of just $11,000 as a yearling.
- Brotherly Love: Chefs Compete In MANNA Guac-Off
- Montco Advocates For The Elderly Discuss State Funding Needs
- Delaware County Girl Takes Big Step Towards Recovery 1 Week After Lung Transplant Surgery
- Free Monthly Summer Concerts Announced For Race Street Pier
- With Gov. Corbett's Signature, Philadelphia Traffic Court Is Out Of Business
- Most Romantic US Honeymoon... GHI @Home - Metal Shingle /... Athletes We Wish Stayed In... Tiger Woods At The US Open At...
- Final Round: The U.S. Open At... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Behind the Scenes: TP... Orr At The Shore 2013
- NCC Retro-Rama Party The Philadelphia Diamonds Of... 11th Annual Gary Papa 5K Run-... 2013 US Open At Merion
- Storm Photos: June 13, 2013 WIP Morning Show Father's Day... US Open At Merion Practice... Julius Erving Through The...