By Jim Donovan: The Internal Revenue Service today issued its annual “Dirty Dozen” list of tax scams, reminding taxpayers to use caution during tax season to protect themselves against a wide range of schemes ranging […]
By Jim Donovan: The Internal Revenue Service is warning senior citizens and other taxpayers to beware of an emerging scheme tempting them to file tax returns claiming fraudulent refunds. The scheme carries a common theme […]
By Jim Donovan: If you have an income tax refund coming, you want to get your hands on it sooner, rather than later. If you think your federal refund should have arrived by now, you […]
They claim they can reduce the debt that you owe to the I.R.S. to a fraction of the amount. But are the claims made by tax debt relief companies too good to be true?
By Jim Donovan: The Internal Revenue Service wil open it’s Philadelphia Taxpayer Assistance Center on Saturday, January 29 and February 5, 2011 from 9:00 a.m. till 2:00 p.m. The Taxpayer Assistance Center is located at […]
- VIDEO: Man Steals From Toll Collection Booth Along AC Expressway
- Corbett May Have To Settle For Watered Down Pension Reform Bill
- Cyclist In Critical Condition After Crashing Into Fence In Fairmount Park
- SRC Votes To Revise Outdated School Donation Policy
- Audit Reveals Problems With 2012 Election At Philadelphia Polling Places
- James Gandolfini Most Romantic US Honeymoon... GHI @Home - Metal Shingle /... Athletes We Wish Stayed In...
- Tiger Woods At The US Open At... Final Round: The U.S. Open At... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Behind the Scenes: TP...
- Orr At The Shore 2013 NCC Retro-Rama Party The Philadelphia Diamonds Of... 11th Annual Gary Papa 5K Run-...
- 2013 US Open At Merion Storm Photos: June 13, 2013 WIP Morning Show Father's Day... US Open At Merion Practice...