New Jersey State Police are asking for the public’s assistance in the search for a vehicle involved in a fatal hit-and-run accident early Saturday.
The problem: scheduled bridge inspections today and tomorrow, from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m., on Westbound 676 – the Vine Expressway.
A two-car accident on 676 Westbound early Saturday morning resulted in four people being seriously injured.
PennDOT plans a temporary closure of a busy ramp along the westbound Schuylkill Expressway at 10 this morning so crews can remove what turns out to be a man-made road hazard.
- Tractor Trailer Carrying Sheetrock Overturned On I-295, Traffic Snarled
- Future Of Municipal Broadband Discussed As Mayor's Summit Concludes
- Princeton Puts 'Great Gatsby' Manuscript Online
- Police Asking Motorists To Avoid Erial Road In Camden County Due To Oil Spill
- Meehan Talks To Local Vets About Combatting Sexual Assault In The Military
- Operation Brotherly Love: ... Namaste: Yoga Poses For... WANTED Too Quick To Tweet
- Israel 65- Kidcast Photos Rittenhouse Row Spring... Stotesbury Cup Regatta-... WIP Morning Show Intern...
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... 138th Preakness Stakes Italian Market Festival Celebrity Photobombs
- GHI @Home - Copper Roofing Students Protest Budget Cuts... Barn, House Engulfed In Blaze... 2013 Stotesbury Cup Regatta