If you live in hurricane prone areas along the Atlantic Ocean or Gulf of Mexico coasts, “This is your warning,” acting NOAA administrator Kathryn Sullivan said.
Rebuilding after Superstorm Sandy raises the risk of more mosquitoes in New Jersey.
Six months after Superstorm Sandy made landfall, the boardwalk in Seaside Heights needs to be repaired and the Casino Pier’s Jet Star rollercoaster is still in the ocean.
New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie said Monday that President Barack Obama “has kept every promise he’s made” about helping the state recover from Superstorm Sandy.
Sandy is being retired from the list of tropical storm names because of the catastrophic damage its massive size and strength caused along the East Coast last year.
The house keys in the big box at Mary Allen Realty in Ship Bottom, Long Beach Island were getting a workout on Monday, as families off for President’s Day came to town to see summer rentals.
A house that was damaged by Superstorm Sandy caught fire on Monday.
The town featured in the MTV reality show “Jersey Shore” has started rebuilding its iconic boardwalk that was destroyed by Superstorm Sandy.
The center released a report Tuesday that attributes 72 deaths in the U.S. directly to Sandy, from Maryland to New Hampshire. That’s more than any hurricane to hit the northeastern U.S. since Hurricane Agnes killed 122 people in 1972.
Gov. Chris Christie has harsh words for oceanfront property owners in New Jersey who are refusing to let the government build protective dune systems between their homes and the water.
Gov. Chris Christie is again urging Congress to approve $60 billion in storm aid for states including New Jersey that were hit hard by Superstorm Sandy.
As the sun came up over Seaside Heights, the damage from Superstorm Sandy was hard to miss. There’s still a lot of work to be done in this popular resort town, but Monday marked a major step in Seaside Height’s recovery.
The House has overwhelmingly approved $9.7 billion to pay flood insurance claims for the many home and business owners flooded out by Superstorm Sandy.
New Jersey is extending the deadline for registration of charities and fundraisers related to Superstorm Sandy.
With each stroke of his paintbrush, Cape May artist David Macomber wants to help people in New Jersey shore towns devastated by superstorm Sandy.
- Expert: ecoATMs Easy Money For Thieves
- Christie Acknowledges Progress Made, But Says 'It’s Not Where I Want It To Be'
- Bucks County Unveils Plans For Global War On Terror Memorial, But They Need Help Covering The Costs
- Rapper To Project Music Video Onto 3 Philadelphia Landmarks
- Police Search For Missing 12-Year-Old Boy In Philadelphia
- Tractor Trailer Carrying... Operation Brotherly Love: ... Namaste: Yoga Poses For... WANTED
- Too Quick To Tweet Israel 65- Kidcast Photos Rittenhouse Row Spring... Stotesbury Cup Regatta-...
- WIP Morning Show Intern... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... 138th Preakness Stakes Italian Market Festival
- Celebrity Photobombs GHI @Home - Copper Roofing Students Protest Budget Cuts... Barn, House Engulfed In Blaze...