Three juvenile students have been charged in three bomb threats made at two schools in Hunterdon County, New Jersey, officials announced Friday.
Downed trees still litter homes and properties in Whitehouse Station, located in Readington Township, Hunterdon County.
Power problems persist across our area and thousands remain in the dark since Sandy hit last week. Eyewitness News found one man surviving in the dark and cold, the old-fashioned way.
Superstorm Sandy is now being blamed for 24 deaths in New Jersey.
Jess Lipka was exhilarated at the chance of owning the rare $5 bill, even though his winning bid of nearly $247,000 terrified him.
For 26 years, Greg Crance has put tens of thousands of people on a six mile stretch of this waterway every season.
A 9-month-old who was abducted by her father Friday evening has been located by New Jersey State Police and returned safely to her home.
A father was killed and his wife seriously injured after a large tree fell onto their tent while camping at a New Jersey campground..
- Camden Man Pleads Guilty To Cashing Stolen Checks
- Fear Of Sandy Damage At Jersey Shore Leaves Rental Inventory On The Books
- Plenty To Do If You’re Staying In Town For Memorial Day Weekend
- Reproduction Of Historic Slave Ship Arrives At Seaport Museum
- Memorial Day Weekend: Jersey Shore’s First Big Test After Superstorm Sandy
- Operation Brotherly Love: ... Namaste: Yoga Poses For... WANTED Too Quick To Tweet
- Israel 65- Kidcast Photos Rittenhouse Row Spring... Stotesbury Cup Regatta-... WIP Morning Show Intern...
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... 138th Preakness Stakes Italian Market Festival Celebrity Photobombs
- GHI @Home - Copper Roofing Students Protest Budget Cuts... Barn, House Engulfed In Blaze... 2013 Stotesbury Cup Regatta