Vote on which Phillies players you think should be traded.
Hunter Pence singled in the go-ahead run after Carlos Ruiz hit a tying, three-run double and the Philadelphia Phillies rallied with six runs in the eighth inning to beat the Milwaukee Brewers 7-6 on Tuesday night.
Hunter Pence Says He Doesn’t Want To Be Traded, “No Better Place To Win, No Worse Place To Lose” Than Philly
Hunter Pence says he hopes the Phillies do not trade him.
Cole Hamels, Shane Victorino, Cliff Lee, and Juan Pierre’s names have all been mentioned recently as players who could be traded if the Phillies decide to “sell.” Add Hunter Pence’s name to the list.
Roy Halladay pitched five effective innings in his first start off the disabled list, Hunter Pence hit a go-ahead, two-out single in the eighth inning and the Philadelphia Phillies beat the Los Angeles Dodgers 3-2 Tuesday night for their fourth straight victory.
Cole Hamels pitched eight innings of one-run ball, Hunter Pence hit a three-run home run and the Philadelphia Phillies beat the Colorado Rockies 5-1 Sunday for their first series victory in nearly a month.
The Phillies lost to the Miami Marlins 3-2 Saturday giving Philadelphia their 4th straight loss.
Josh Johnson pitched six strong innings to help the Miami Marlins win consecutive games for the first time in nearly a month and keep Cliff Lee winless with a 6-2 victory over the Philadelphia Phillies on Friday night.
A report says that the Phillies are unlikely to trade two key pieces, or sign Cole Hamels.
Matt Wieters doubled in the game-winning run in the bottom of the 10th, and the Baltimore Orioles defeated the Philadelphia Phillies 5-4 Sunday.
Hunter Pence hit a two-run homer, Hector Luna had three RBIs and the Philadelphia Phillies beat the Miami Marlins 6-4 on Friday night.
Chris reviews his evening at Hunter Pence’s charity event at Moshulu, the ruling in the John Edwards case and David Axelrod being heckled in Boston. He talks to Steve Cordasco on Finance Friday, William Shatner from Wizard World/Comic Con, and CBS 3′s Beasley Reece.
Ty Wigginton drove in a career-high six runs with a homer and a pair of two-out hits and Cole Hamels won his eighth straight decision as the Philadelphia Phillies beat the New York Mets 8-4 Monday.
Roy Halladay gave up a grand slam to Yadier Molina in an abbreviated two-inning start before leaving with shoulder soreness, and the St. Louis Cardinals avoided a four-game sweep with an 8-3 win over the Philadelphia Phillies on Sunday.
Chris talks to Derek Mihalecsko, who saved his choking friend using the heimlich maneuvre. He discusses Bill O’Reilly’s appearance last night on David Letterman, the Democrat’s conflicting ideas on attacking private equity firms, replacing Joe Biden as Vice-President, and the Sixers win last night against the Celtics.
- New Pantry Program Provides Fresh, Healthy Food To Those In Need
- Man In Critical Condition After Port Richmond Stabbing
- Christie Can Set NJ Election Date, Lawyers Argue
- Philadelphia Man Finds Sinkhole Filled With Green Ooze
- Sea Isle City Residents Prove They’re Stronger Than Sandy As Rebuilding Efforts Continue
- Most Romantic US Honeymoon... GHI @Home - Metal Shingle /... 11th Annual Gary Papa 5K Run-... Athletes We Wish Stayed In...
- Tiger Woods At The US Open At... Final Round: The U.S. Open At... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Behind the Scenes: TP...
- Orr At The Shore 2013 NCC Retro-Rama Party The Philadelphia Diamonds Of... 2013 US Open At Merion
- Storm Photos: June 13, 2013 WIP Morning Show Father's Day... US Open At Merion Practice... Julius Erving Through The...