A 14-year-old Los Angeles honors student has died after inhaling a computer keyboard dust cleaner, apparently to get high.
Whether it’s smoking pot, huffing, or consuming large quantities of cough medicine, the message needs to be sent to teens and young adults that substance abuse is always wrong because it can cause serious harm.
- Man Injured After Box Of Ammunition Explodes In Delaware
- Lehigh County Couple Charged In Theft Of $854K From Township
- Hints At New Plans From Buyer of Woodcrest Country Club
- Police Searching For 2 Suspects After Woman Calls 911 From Trunk Of Car
- Survey: 2013 College Grads Are An Average Of $35,200 In Debt
- Too Quick To Tweet Israel 65- Kidcast Photos Rittenhouse Row Spring... Stotesbury Cup Regatta-...
- WIP Morning Show Intern... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... 138th Preakness Stakes Italian Market Festival
- Celebrity Photobombs GHI @Home - Copper Roofing Students Protest Budget Cuts... Barn, House Engulfed In Blaze...
- 2013 Stotesbury Cup Regatta Angelina Jolie Through The... 8th Annual Ride Of Silence Prince Harry Visits Sandy...