Residents of a homeless encampment in New Jersey have agreed with government officials on the details of a plan to close down the camp after its 80 or so residents have found homes.
A disabled nurse, veterans and a supermarket bagger fired for taking care of her dying boyfriend are among people telling their stories to a New Jersey judge who will decide the fate of the homeless camp where they’ve been living.
- Historic Society Hill Church Prepares to Mark Its 250th Anniversary
- 1 Hospitalized In Police-Involved Shooting In North Philadelphia
- Health: Dangerous Deals Undercover Investigations Leads To Man Running from CBS 3 Cameras Again
- Philly Embracing Role As Title Town For Colleges
- Labor Leaders Unveil Petition Calling On Mayor Nutter To Return Award Bearing Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.'s Name
- Operation Brotherly Love: ... Namaste: Yoga Poses For... WANTED Too Quick To Tweet
- Israel 65- Kidcast Photos Rittenhouse Row Spring... Stotesbury Cup Regatta-... WIP Morning Show Intern...
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... 138th Preakness Stakes Italian Market Festival Celebrity Photobombs
- GHI @Home - Copper Roofing Students Protest Budget Cuts... Barn, House Engulfed In Blaze... 2013 Stotesbury Cup Regatta