Perhaps the best way to deal with the stress this holiday season is to understand that it is going to happen and to try and do things to minimize it. Find ways to relax.
The ‘happy’ holidays can be very stressful, even depressing, for many people.
“Today we are expecting 17 million packages to come through our system,” says a Fed Ex spokesman.
It is virtually impossible to ignore the treats that are either at home or in the workplace through the holidays, but you need to use judgment.
OrganizedChristmas.com can help you stay on track for your holiday plans – whether you’re planning a party, or a simple holiday at home.
- Historic Society Hill Church Prepares to Mark Its 250th Anniversary
- 1 Hospitalized In Police-Involved Shooting In North Philadelphia
- Health: Dangerous Deals Undercover Investigations Leads To Man Running from CBS 3 Cameras Again
- Philly Embracing Role As Title Town For Colleges
- Labor Leaders Unveil Petition Calling On Mayor Nutter To Return Award Bearing Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.'s Name
- Operation Brotherly Love: ... Namaste: Yoga Poses For... WANTED Too Quick To Tweet
- Israel 65- Kidcast Photos Rittenhouse Row Spring... Stotesbury Cup Regatta-... WIP Morning Show Intern...
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... 138th Preakness Stakes Italian Market Festival Celebrity Photobombs
- GHI @Home - Copper Roofing Students Protest Budget Cuts... Barn, House Engulfed In Blaze... 2013 Stotesbury Cup Regatta