By Jim Donovan: Best Buy says it has authorized its store staffers to match online prices of competitors in some cases as it heads into the holiday season. Notice the words “in some cases”? Best […]
It’s as much of an American tradition as holiday shopping: post-holiday debt. But as 3 On Your Side Consumer Reporter Jim Donovan finds, trimming some costs right now can help consumers stash some cash before Black Friday.
By Jim Donovan: Toys“R”Us, Inc. has announced that it will offer a “Price Match Guarantee” on all items available in its Toys“R”Us® and Babies“R”Us® stores nationwide. Now through Christmas Eve. The company will match competitors’ in-store pricing […]
The time for Christmas shopping is quickly drawing to a close. But there are many people who still have gifts to buy.
The ‘happy’ holidays can be very stressful, even depressing, for many people.
With Christmas just 11 days away, free shipping on internet orders is about to get scarce, and those last minute deals might as well.
“Today we are expecting 17 million packages to come through our system,” says a Fed Ex spokesman.
This week is your last chance before Christmas to score the best online shopping deals, since most free shipping offers run out before the weekend. But for some items, it could pay to wait.
Tis the season for buying gifts! With more and more people shopping online, where do those packages wind up getting shipped too?
A recent study shows that gas prices have gone down 9 cents over the past two weeks. Recent studies also showed an increase in shopping online. A local professor explains if there is a connection.
Some of the non-profits in Philadelphia are offering hand made gift ideas with the proceeds going straight back into community programs.
Thanksgiving is tomorrow and some people still have some food shopping to do! The mad rush is on to get your last minute items before its time for Thanksgiving
Shoppers can buy coupons Friday, on the LivingSocial site or through their smartphone app, and spend them at stores or online after the crowds die down.
The Montgomery Mall is adopting the “Shopkick” mobile app program which offers specials and discounts at participating stores.
“Thanksgiving Day used to be a ‘demilitarized zone’ for retailers,” says Eric Karson of Villanova University, “because they of course realized their hardworking salespeople want to spend time with their families.”
- Historical Monument To Overlook Graves Of Veterans In Philadelphia
- Author Hopes To Lure People Back Into Studying History With Book On Civil War
- Philadelphia To See Economic Boost From NCAA Lacrosse Championships
- 3 On Your Side: New Shore Rental Charge
- Couple With Down Syndrome Gets Surprising Offer From Same Movie Theater They Say Mistreated Them
- Tractor Trailer Carrying... Operation Brotherly Love: ... Namaste: Yoga Poses For... WANTED
- Too Quick To Tweet Israel 65- Kidcast Photos Rittenhouse Row Spring... Stotesbury Cup Regatta-...
- WIP Morning Show Intern... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... 138th Preakness Stakes Italian Market Festival
- Celebrity Photobombs GHI @Home - Copper Roofing Students Protest Budget Cuts... Barn, House Engulfed In Blaze...