Chris talks to Governor Tom Corbett about yesterday’s budget address. He also analyzes the plans from the White House to avoid sequestration and their defense of drone strikes. He also talks to Tom McGrath from the Philly Post, Saturday Night Live Alum, Rachel Dratch, and welcomes the Piazza Pet of the Week into the studio.
Welcome to Jukebox Jury, our new music debate show where experts face off and a jury of fans decides the winner. THE CASE: Emotions in hip-hop aren’t exactly new. Tupac’s “Dear Mama” was one of […]
When are you bound to do something just because you promised to do it?
This summer promises a series of musical events in every genre, from multi-day festivals to one-night shows.
North Philadelphia native Jeff Bradshaw is leading the pack of the “New Jazz” movement with a fusion of R&B, soul, gospel, jazz, and hip hop on his new CD Bone Appétit.
Chris discusses Michael Nutter being named President of the Conference of Mayors, an Eagles edition of Angry Birds, Mitt Romney’s chances in blue states and the high rate of teen unemployment. He also talks to Nicole Wallace about her book, It’s Classified, and her role on the McCain/Palin campaign team in 2008.
Grammy Award-winning rapper and songwriter Everlast performed over the weekend at the House of Blues in the Showboat Casino. Before his concert in the resort, the musician spoke candidly about his life, his music career and his dreams for the future.
Back in November, the 76ers management team decided to bounce the team’s mascot Hip Hop. Now they’re letting you choose between Ben Franklin, his dogg and a moose to replace him.
So, the Sixers have decided to get rid of their mascot Hip Hop. Apparently the fans didn’t love him and so the new owners have retained Jim Henson’s Creature Shop and Raymond Entertainment Group to develop the team’s next mascot.
Eric “Chill” Moody is an up-and-coming young hip hop artist on the Philadelphia music scene.
Hip-hop music has always resonated loud in the streets of Philadelphia, and the city’s artists are truly some of the purist lyricists in the game, gaining critical success, acclaim and even multiple Grammy awards.
Students at the St. Philip Neri School in Lafayette Hill got a physics lesson by way of a traveling hip-hop show, sponsored by Honeywell.
WhoSampled.com can help you make the link between new songs and the original tune that was sampled.
- President Obama To Visit Jersey Shore With Gov. Christie On Tuesday
- CBS Philly Stations Raise More Than $225,000 For Oklahoma Disaster Victims
- Local Eagle Scout Says Boy Scouts' Vote To Allow Gay Members Still May Generate Disconnect
- Corbett Says Latino Comment Taken Out Of Context
- Campbell Soup Buys Organic Baby Food Company
- Operation Brotherly Love: ... Namaste: Yoga Poses For... WANTED Too Quick To Tweet
- Israel 65- Kidcast Photos Rittenhouse Row Spring... Stotesbury Cup Regatta-... WIP Morning Show Intern...
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... 138th Preakness Stakes Italian Market Festival Celebrity Photobombs
- GHI @Home - Copper Roofing Students Protest Budget Cuts... Barn, House Engulfed In Blaze... 2013 Stotesbury Cup Regatta