High School Graduates
The April-May issue of the Philadelphia Public School Notebook shows graphically where there are large numbers of high school dropouts – in North Philadelphia, in South Philadelphia and a small part of 19127.
The latest figures released by the National Center for Education Statistics reveal that America’s high school graduation rate noticeably improved from 2009 to 2010.
Record numbers of young adults are completing high school, going to and completing college, according to new data from the US Census Bureau.
Businessman Ken Wong says, normally, his classmates headed for prestigious colleges get all the honors, so Wong organized this dinner for Nicoletti and others like him.
- Audit Reveals Problems With 2012 Election At Philadelphia Polling Places
- Masterman Students, Teachers Run To Raise Money For Extracurriculars
- Corbett May Have To Settle For Watered Down Pension Reform Bill
- A Summer Of Free Fun On Tap At Penn's Landing
- Study: Business School Grads Are Most Likely To Be Under-Employed
- James Gandolfini Most Romantic US Honeymoon... GHI @Home - Metal Shingle /... Athletes We Wish Stayed In...
- Tiger Woods At The US Open At... Final Round: The U.S. Open At... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Behind the Scenes: TP...
- Orr At The Shore 2013 NCC Retro-Rama Party The Philadelphia Diamonds Of... 11th Annual Gary Papa 5K Run-...
- 2013 US Open At Merion Storm Photos: June 13, 2013 WIP Morning Show Father's Day... US Open At Merion Practice...